- Cardiac Functional Changes After Bariatric Surgery at KAMC
- Critical Care Nurses Practices and Attitude Toward Patient Suffering from Delirium
- Incidence of Vascular Complications Among Egyptian Population During Trans-Femoral Aortic Valve Implantation
- Left Atrial Size and Stiffness as Predictor of Prevalence and Incidence of Atrial Fibrillation In Patients With Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis
- Provocation of Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Using Nitrate Inhalation in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Relation to Electromechanical Delay
- Pulmonary Vein Pulsatility Index (PVPI) In Fetuses of DiabeticMothers: Relationship to Intermediate and Long Term Diabetic Control
- Short Term Outcome of Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair in Patients with Thoracic Aortic Diseases
- Transradial Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Very Elderly Patients (Age 80 years or above) with Acute Coronary Syndrome: Immediate and Short Term Outcome, Single Centre Experience.
- Transradial cardiac interventions in Yemeni patients, A local Experience from Hadhramout
- Validation of a newly generated CRT-score to predict the response to cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Value of Global Longitudinal Peak Systolic Strain Derived by 2-D Speckle Tracking in Detection of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease
- A Retrospective Comparative Study Between Levosimendan and Adrenaline as a Pharmacological Based Protocol in The Management of Low Ejection Fraction Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Patients: A Friend or Foe
- Appropriate BP Measurement for Proper Management
- ACS/ STEMI Experience in Kenya
- Bioabsorbable Scaffolds Fourth Revolution or Failed Revolution: Are We Looking at The Wrong Targets?
- Can CAD Be Prevented? Lessons Learned from an Indigenous Hunter-Horticulturist Culture of the Bolivian Amazon.
- Cell Based Therapies for IHD and Heart Failure: Problems, Promises, Perspectives and Pitfalls
- Coronary Arterivenous Fistula. Case Presentation
- Coronary Artery Disease in The Young, Increasing Laboratory Testing Menu and Controversial Significance.
- Designing MTM Plan Based on PK/PD of Statins
- Device Related Infection; Prevention and Management
- 3D-TEE The Added Value in Paravalvular Regurgitation
- Driving and Sports in Patients with ICDs
- DES Slightly Edge Out DCBs in Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis: Meta-analysis
- Early Repolarization Syndrome. How to Manage?
- Exercise and Cardiovascular Risk Factor in Patients with Hypertension
- How to Use Hardware for CTO PCI?
- Left Atrial Function in Heart Failure
- Masked Hypertension: Definition, Impact and Outcomes
- New Knowledge from Fourier Stud
- Off Pump as a Default Technique for CABG
- Patient Preparation for Primary PCI
- Post TAVI PCI. Is it Possible?
- Predictors of Severe Coronary Stenosis at Cath in Patients with Normal Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Recurrent Syncope: Update from the Guidelines
- Right Minithoracotomy – an Alternative Approach
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Stenting; What Do We Know?
- Role of Nuclear Medicine in Assessment of Myocardial Viability
- Statin Resistance
- Stent for Life” Portugal: How to Implement a STEMI Network.
- The Role of Intraoperative Transesophageal Echo (TEE) to Guide Mitral Valve Repair
- The Importance of Coronary Sinus Flow in Prediction of No-Reflow After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Unprotected Left Main PCI in The Setting of Anterior STEMI and Cardiogenic Shock
- Would “High Intensity Cholesterol Lowering Strategy “Replace” High Intensity Statin Strategy”?