Heart Failure National Hubs
9 November 2023
Overview: For the 1st time in Egypt, this Heart Failure project will be implemented in 5 different hubs in the Egyptian cities at same day and same time delivering the same curriculum with different perspectives. The Egyptian KOLs from across the country will deliver their knowledge to all the cardiologists in the cities.
- Acute Heart Failure Management
- Management of heart failure patients with preserved and mildly reduced ejection fraction: challenges and new opportunities.
- Reverse cardio-oncology: cancer development in patients with heart failure.
- How imaging can improve risk stratification in heart failure.
- Imaging valvular heart disease in heart failure.
- Biomarkers in the emergency room during hospitalization and discharge and early post-discharge.
- Cardiac amyloidosis: The great imitator.
- Unusual cases of heart failure.
- Recent update in HFpEF.
- Ejection fraction in motion.
Heart Failure Association