6-7 April 2023
Overview: Training the trainers meeting will be gathering the top KOLs in the heart failure field in Egypt with the 3 of the top international experts worldwide. The eminent international speakers will discuss exclusively the new guidelines in heart failure that will be released in the annual conference of the Heart Failure Association.
This meeting will be followed by another meeting to deliver this knowledge to all cardiologists in different cities.
Participant will learn the following:
- Acute Heart Failure Management
- Management of heart failure patients with preserved and mildly reduced ejection fraction: challenges and new opportunities.
- Reverse cardio-oncology: cancer development in patients with heart failure.
- How imaging can improve risk stratification in heart failure.
- Imaging valvular heart disease in heart failure.
- Biomarkers in the emergency room during hospitalization and discharge and early post-discharge.
- Cardiac amyloidosis: The great imitator.
- Unusual cases of heart failure.
- Recent update in HFpEF.
- Ejection fraction in motion.
Heart Failure Association
Representative cardiologists from all Egyptian cities – Internists – Cardiologists