9-10 March 2023
Overview: Cardiovascular Healthcare Affiliates Meet Paris Sud – CHAMPS New edition this year will be a hybrid event gathering all top cardiologists in Egypt. The physical attendance will be for the faculty only. The faculty will be classified into groups (Coronary & Structural) and each group will be preparing & sharing challenging cases.
The event will be providing a certified educational course hosted by Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud-ICPS to provide up-to-date reviews of advances in cardiovascular Management, attended by International Experts thru live streaming and moderated by Eminent faculty from Egypt.
Key topic areas include latest updates and complications in cardiovascular, the goal of this meeting is to increase competencies and performance in treating the patient population, which will ultimately improve patient outcomes
Participant will learn the following:
- A simple approach for a complex case.
- How to deal with calcified lesions.
- Simple rules for non-CTO experts.
- How to avoid complications.
- Preprocedural screening.
- TAVI in horizontal aorta and rheumatic aortic stenosis.
- Echo guided femoral approach.
- Management of vascular complications.
- Radial approach as the contralateral approach.
- Early degenerated bioprosthetic valve with severe PPM
Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud